Pari's 'Only Series' of events is here at Tamalapaku this month and this time it would be 'Only - Baked'. As the name suggests, this event is all about baking and baking more!! I am personally very interested in baking and view it as a science. Who doesn't love the aroma of baked goods wafting through the kitchen? My sincere thanks to Pari for letting me guest host this event and picking up the theme of Baked Goods which is close to my heart!
I am sure this event will bring out some interesting and innovative baked goods for all our benefit. So you can bake anything sweet or savory - vegetables, fruits, cakes, casseroles, breads, buns, rolls, puffs, desserts, cup cakes, muffins, pizzas, and the list goes on. The list is limited only to your imagination!!
So roll up your sleeves, don your aprons and don't hesitate to experiment and create new goodies. So here is an open invite to all the experienced bakers , novice bakers and the 'yet to try their hand at baking' chefs to whip up magic out of their ovens and send in your lovely entries.
So what's in it for you? This time around there is something interesting for you. Let me elaborate.
One can win the giveaway only if
1.He/she follows Pari's blog publicly.
2.Is a fan of Pari's space.
Once you have sent your entries to me, leave your comments with links here and do mention how you are eligible for the giveaway. The winner will be chosen by Pari from among the comment/links.
However, you can send in your entries if the following rules are adhered to..
Rules of The Event
1. Any number of fresh entries can be sent but only 2 entries from the archive will be accepted. Archived entries to be re-posted, else will not be accepted.
2. Only Vegan / Vegetarian bakes accepted (eggs allowed). No alcohol please!! (I personally would appreciate eggless entries or at least suggestions on relevant egg substitutions).
3. Use of logo is mandatory as it helps spread the word.
4. The entry should be linked back to my event announcement page and Pari's 'Only'- Baked giveaway page.
5. The winner of the book from Tarla Dalal will be chosen by Pari (based on the comments left at her space) using random.org after the round up is completed.
6. Format of entry
Picture re-sized to 300 pixel
Country of Residence - (Important - won't be published) If residing outside India and would want to qualify for the giveaway, please include any Indian address where the book can be shipped.
7. I shall post the roundup within 7 days of completion unless there is an unforeseen emergency.
8. I cannot participate in the giveaway as I am guest hosting it.
9. Non - bloggers, can send in their entries to me and I will post your recipes as part of the roundup.
10.Send in your entries to : mail2tamalapaku[@]gmail[dot]com before the 1st of August with the subject as 'Only-Baked'
So what are you guys waiting for? Fire up your ovens and dish out those lovely bakes and pass on the virtual treats to all of us!!