This month Tamalapaku is hosting 'Veggie/Fruit A Month', the brain child of Priya. The fruit this month would be Blueberries. We are all aware that these cute berries have virtually achieved super fruit status owing to recent research.
So cook with these healthy berries and pass them along to us. Here are some rules which need to be followed for your entries..
· Blueberries have to be the STAR of the recipe.
· It can be cooked in any way or can be in its raw form in the recipe.
· It can be any course of the meal (appetizer /main course /side dish /dessert /beverage or breakfast /lunch /dinner/snack).
· Recipe has to be strict vegetarian (eggs are allowed). This is simply to re-enforce the fact that we can eat veggies without any meat and also for all our vegetarian friends, who do not eat meat.
· You HAVE to make new recipes and old archived posts are not allowed. This is just so that we try and make new fresh recipes :)
· Please send in your entries before end of June 30th 2012.
· If you are a blogger, you can simply send your Name and URL of your recipe at mail2tamalapaku AT gmail DOT com with the subject of "Veggie/Fruit A Month - Blueberry".
· Non bloggers can email me your name, recipe and picture at mail2tamalapaku AT gmail DOT com with the subject of "Veggie/Fruit A Month - Blueberry".
· Link your post to Priya's announcement post along with this event announcement page.
Please feel free to send any suggestions or feedback on the event or if you have any questions regarding any of the rules.