Here is an opportunity to showcase some kid friendly healthy creations from your kitchen!! Be it an after school snack or a snack box to school, it is every parents' nightmare to make sure it is kid friendly and also healthy. And kids are kids after all. They give more importance to the taste, look and feel of the food they eat.
So it is imperative that the food being served to the kids be interesting, healthy and tasty. I agree that taste is a very personal and subjective aspect of food. So make sure at least one kid has stamped an approval on the recipe!!
When unexpectedly an opportunity arose for me to host this event, I took it up and Valli, being the gracious lady she is promptly agreed.
So get your creative juices working to dish out some healthy bites for the kids!!
Here are the rules for participating in the event..
The event is from Jul 16th to Aug 15 2014
* Multiple kid friendly healthy snack recipes are permitted.
* Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
* Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current posts.
* Only Vegetarian recipes please (Eggs allowed only in Baked Goods).
* Non-bloggers can email their recipes to mail2tamalapaku[at]gmail[dot]com
* Link back to this announcement page as well as to Srivalli's Kid's Delight post.
Send in your entries to mail2tamalapaku[at]gmail[dot]com with subject as "Kid's Delight " with the following details -
Blog Name and URL
Recipe URL / Link
Picture of the dish or Picture URL
Looking forward to all your innovative and healthy snack box recipes!!