Coconut Cookies

Day 3 Week 2 of BM #53 - 

I made these quick and easy cookies the other day and they turned out super addictive. I had to make three batches in 2 hours. My kids had friends over and these cookies disappeared like nobody's business!

I also felt that it is a useful one when you have surprise guests. It can be whipped up in less than 20 minutes. They were crunchy upon cooling but they had a certain chewiness the next day.


Coconut Cookies

Recipe Source here 
Ingredients - 

Coconut, shredded 1 cup (I used coconut powder)
Condensed Milk 2 Tbsp (I used fat free)
Milk 2 tsp (or) Vanilla Essence 1/2 tsp (I used Milk)


Coconut Cookies

Method Of Preparation -

Combine Coconut and condensed milk adding as much milk as needed to make it into a stiff dough.

Drop teaspoonfuls of the material onto a parchment lined baking tray.

Preheat the oven to 325 °F. ake for about 10  minutes or until the sides turn a light shade of brown.

Serve upon cooling.



Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 53. 

Also sending this to Srivalli's "Kid's Delight - Snacking all the way", hosted by Sandhya.

Preparation Time 17-20 min
Makes 18 cookies
Posted by Harini R on Friday, June 12, 2015

19 comments

  1. praba Says:
  2. very addictive cookies..looks too good...

     
  3. Priya Suresh Says:
  4. Easy breezy cookies, i cant keep myself away from this cookies if i bake at home.

     
  5. Kalyani Says:
  6. you wont believe this but my EO asked for some coconut cookies last week as her friend had bought it to school :-)

    thanks so much for the recipe :)

     
  7. Love coconut cookies and it has been such a long time since I had these, Harini these look fabulous and I am so tempted to pick them from the screen.

     
  8. Omg ! such a delicious looking cookies with three ingredients. lovely..

     
  9. love the cookies with coconut..very tempting

     
  10. Padmajha Says:
  11. I love the coconut flavor in bakes.And with just 3 ingredients this looks like a hit recipe!! Will make them soon...

     
  12. Srivalli Says:
  13. Wow this is really super cool, considering how much coconut we end up with!..will surely want to make it myself!

     
  14. really, only condensed milk and you got these lovely cookies?? awesome harini, My LO literally eats me asking for snack during mid-day, i m definitely trying this and will let you know!!!

     
  15. These are some of my favorite. I must make them again soon.

     
  16. Almost macaroon kind of cookie. They are so addictive. Love the recipe :)

     
  17. I;m a coconut fanatic - these are right up my alley!

     
  18. Unknown Says:
  19. They looks so crisp and mouthwatering..

     
  20. Pavani Says:
  21. Wow, only 3 ingredient cookies. They must have tasted awesome.

     
  22. such an easy recipe..lovely

     
  23. Sowmya :) Says:
  24. Such a simple recipe and looks so delicious

     
  25. Archana Says:
  26. Such delicious cookies with 3 ingredients? Wow they look yum.

     
  27. Suma Gandlur Says:
  28. I am a sucker for anything coconut and totally loving this. A few years back I tried a version which used only coconut and condensed milk and they were almost burnt. Going by your recipe, I am guessing the cond. milk was more in my recipe,

     
  29. These are tempting addictive.

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory