Lahsun Ki Chutney

My MIL makes this chutney the same way and I have been ignoring my husband's request for a looong time now. So when my friend suggested that Lahsun ki chutney would be a good option for the letter L, my husband's face lit up:).

I made this a couple of times in the past month. The last time it was cloudy and the pictures turned out all dark and shaky, so to the delight of the husband, made it yet again.

Recipe Source Shalaka
Ingredients - 

Garlic Cloves 1/2 cup peeled and chopped
Coconut Powder 1 cup
Salt and Red Chili powder as needed


Lahsun Ki Chutney

Method Of Preparation -


Pulse the ingredients together in rapid bursts, making sure it doesn't become a moist mixture.

Remove, adjust the flavors and enjoy with steaming hot rice and fresh ghee.



Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 63




Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 1 1/4 cup
Posted by Harini R on Thursday, April 14, 2016

18 comments

  1. Even I make this chutney but I also add some cumin to it.

     
  2. Suma Gandlur Says:
  3. As Usha said, if cumin is added this becomes our version. I cannot make this since the only garlic lover in my home hates the coconut. ☺

     
  4. Priya Suresh Says:
  5. Can smell the aroma of this chutney rite from my lappy screen, ultimate chutney.

     
  6. Pavani Says:
  7. That is such a simple and easy-to-make garlic chutney. With just a few ingredients, it sure is a great chutney to make any time.

     
  8. We have so many versions of this chutni , but this is authentic Maharashtrian , looks so good.

     
  9. Srividhya Says:
  10. never tried chutney with coconut powder. interesting. will give it a try.

     
  11. Srivalli Says:
  12. Looks lovely Harini, infact my MIL makes this way only without cumin..I love it so much on toast..:)

     
  13. This looks so nice. We love garlic and coconut, so this will go very well at my place..

     
  14. urvi1087 Says:
  15. What is the shelf life of this chutni ???

     
  16. Very simple yet delicious looking chutney.

     
  17. Simple yet flavorful chutney...

     
  18. Such a flavorful chutney. As Usha said, I add cumin too..

     
  19. Smruti Ashar Says:
  20. This was my first choice for L. But eventually I ended up not making it. Yours looks super!!

     
  21. THis is such a quick recipe to make. I had bought some garlic powder similar to this from the stores and my garlic loving son loved it. I am going to make this for him.

     
  22. wow now thats a lot of garlic - must have an intense flavor for sure

     
  23. Kalyani Says:
  24. ahhh ! this and vada + pav makes for an awesome combo ! am not fond of garlic more than 1-2 pods in any dish, but will make this for the elder one + husband who love garlic quite a bit ! thansk for the recipe :)

     
  25. Unknown Says:
  26. I too make this and I can enjoy this with all my breakfast like dosa, idli, nice recipe..

     
  27. Unknown Says:
  28. very interesting and easy recipe. since this is dry, should stay fresh for a long time

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory