OREO Milkshake

BM #69 Week 3 Day 3 - 

This milkshake was requested by my little one. Kids these days are so active on social media and they know where they can find interesting stuff. My little one is still not there but my older one is and I can see how it is influencing my little one. 

This milkshake is one such where the older one shares it with the little one. I dread getting OREOs home as I would be bombarded with requests of making stuff with OREOs !!

Ingredients - 

Milk 1  cup
Ice Cream 1 cup or more as preferred
OREO Cookies 4
Chocolate Syrup 2 tsp


OREO Milkshake

Method Of Preparation -


Set aside 2 cookies. 

Blend the remaining ingredients until smooth.

In 2 serving glasses, pour 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup each and slowly turn the glass around so that the chocolate sauce is coated at least upto an inch from the bottom of the glass.

Pour the milkshake and top it off with crushed OREO cookies which were set aside.

Serve it chilled and I am sure the kids will enjoy with smiles on their faces!





Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 69. 

Preparation Time 5 minutes
Serves 2
Posted by Harini R on Wednesday, October 19, 2016

9 comments

  1. Oreo is definitely very addictive...the shake looks fantastic..even my little grandkids love anything and everything with oreos.

     
  2. Awesome!. My daughter would love this for sure..

     
  3. annuswamy Says:
  4. Kid's favorite drink. Looks yummy.

     
  5. Priya Suresh Says:
  6. Omg, this milkshake is very tempting. Too good, definitely kids will go crazy if they see this shake.

     
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. Never tried milk shake with cookies looks so inviting... will give a try.

     
  9. OMG so rich and decadent - kid pleaser for sure!

     
  10. My girls would love this milk shake.Look too good.

     
  11. Pavani Says:
  12. I think my kids would LOVE this milkshake. It looks yummy!!

     
  13. Suma Gandlur Says:
  14. My kids seem to have passed the Oreos stage but this one is such a decadent drink for the little ones.

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory