Chocolate Lassi

BM #74 Week 1 day 3 - 

For today, I have chosen to post this simple yet delightful Lassi for all the chocolate lovers out there. I have chosen to highlight some quick and easy chocolate desserts in the past few posts which were loved by my little one.

Shall be back later this week with a new theme while you enjoy the lassi..

Ingredients - 

Yogurt / Curds 3/4 cup
Milk 1/4 cup
Almonds 4-5
Sweetener of your choice (Optional - I didn't add)
Chocolate Chips 2 Tbsp (or as needed)
Any type of Chocolate Cookies for topping

Chocolate Lassi

Method Of Preparation -


In a high power blender blend the almonds, chocolate chips, milk and yogurt.

Serve in glasses with some crushed chocolate cookies on top. Serve chilled. (I forgot to add ice cubes)


BMLogo


Sending this to Srivalli's Kid's Delight event, guest hosted by Kalyani, themed on Chocolates.


Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 1 cup

10 comments

  1. Namratha Says:
  2. Wow never heard of chocolate lassi! Looks great.

     
  3. Srivalli Says:
  4. Ah tell me about this!. I love chocolate lassi and when I had made it, nobody but I who had the luxury of enjoying the whole dish..:)..very nicely presented Harini..

     
  5. Very interesting blend , chocolate lovers treat !

     
  6. Oh! This lassi looks absolutely gorgeous..

     
  7. Priya Suresh Says:
  8. Absolutely tempting and definitely a treat for chocoholic like me.

     
  9. Padmajha Says:
  10. Never made this before but looks like it will be hit with the kids and adults alike..

     
  11. Pavani Says:
  12. What a tempting lassi with chocolate that is Harini. East meets West in this yummy drink.

     
  13. Kalyani Says:
  14. my lil one likes hot chocolate so I have a stock with me- ! this looks fab :)

     
  15. Sowmya :) Says:
  16. I can imagine my daughter's face when I give her this. Such a wonderful delight for kids :)

     
  17. Suma Gandlur Says:
  18. I think this is a treat for all ages.

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory