Eggless Steamed Milk Pudding

BM #74 Week 2 Day 3 - 

Here is yet another pudding which was a delightful find from various sources on the internet. My first attempt without condensed milk and yogurt turned out good but it wasn't holding up the shape. So didn't take pictures but silently enjoyed it :).

I should try that combination again and see how I can make the pudding firm. Anyway that is for another time. For today enjoy this version of the steamed pudding.

Ingredients - 

Milk 3/4 cup
Custard Powder 2 tsp
Condensed Milk 3/4 cup
Yogurt, thick 3/4 cup
Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp (Optional)
Chopped Nuts for garnish


Eggless Steamed Milk Pudding

Method Of Preparation -


In a mixing bowl, whisk the custard powder and milk so there are no lumps.

Pour in the condensed milk and thick yogurt. Using a whisk or an immersion blender, blend the mixture until smooth and silky.

Pour into into small silicon cups or ramekins and steam for about 15 minutes.

Remove from the steamer after a few minutes and allow to cool. Refrigerate for an hour and serve chilled.


BMLogo




Preparation Time 25 minutes + Chilling time 1 hour
Serves 6
Posted by Harini R on Sunday, March 12, 2017

9 comments

  1. Srivalli Says:
  2. Looks so beautiful Harini, my pineapple pudding was just served, I think I should try steaming it too..Are you pudding me?..I so enjoyed your series..:)

     
  3. Sandhiya Says:
  4. Pudding looks absolutely delicious and it's steamed,wow,super.

     
  5. rajani Says:
  6. That's the first timeout have heard of yogurt in pudding! nice ...maybe you need to tweak it a little bit to get the consistency right

     
  7. Priya Suresh Says:
  8. Incredible pudding, wish i get a plate rite from my lappy screen.

     
  9. looks so nice and creamy

     
  10. Sarita Says:
  11. Yummy pudding .. looks great! My daughter wants it now. I showed her the pic.

     
  12. Pavani Says:
  13. Such a creamy and yummy looking pudding. Lovely pics.

     
  14. Pudding looks perfect. This reminds me of childhood days when steamed pudding was go to recipe. Have to try this eggless version. Thanks for sharing.

     
  15. Suma Gandlur Says:
  16. The pudding has come out perfect and it looks beautiful.

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory