BM #82 Week 1 Day 3 

Noodles of any kind are welcome at our place. I have observed that is the case with most of the kids of this generation. So my older one helped me shop for the ingredients and also helped in emptying the bowl :)

In fact these noodles were enjoyed by the whole family with a generous helping of tofu to the side.



Recipe Source Adapted from the Hakka Noodles Packet
Ingredients - 

Cabbage , Carrot and Bell Peppers julienned 3-4 cups
Hakka Noodles or any noodles preferred about 2 cakes
Tofu julienned and sauteed separately
Schezwan Sauce 3-4 Tbsp (I used store bought)
Salt to taste
Spring onions for garnish ( I ran out of them :))
Sesame Oil 2 Tbsp



Method Of Preparation -


Boil the hakka noodles as per the instructions on the pack. Wash in cold water and spread the noodles in a single layer. 

While the noodles are cooking, in a heated wok, add in the vegetables and stir fry them until they are cooked but retain a crunch (about 7-8 minutes).

Add in the sauteed tofu and the schezwan sauce. Sprinkle salt as needed.

Add in noodles and gently toss them around so the sauce is well coated.

Serve them hot for a filling meal.

BMLogo




Preparation Time 30 minutes
Serves 3-4

11 comments

  1. Priya Suresh Says:
  2. Irresistible noodles, makes me hungry already, simply love this kind of foods.

     
  3. Pavani Says:
  4. I love these yummy Indo Chinese noodles -- so quick and easy to make and so delicious.

     
  5. Jayashree Says:
  6. This is one of our favorite foods.

     
  7. Our family favourite noodles but sadly we don't get the Hakka noddles here. Craving for them now.

     
  8. I resort to store bought sauces at times for a quick dinner and this is one of our favorite. With tons of tofu, my boys love these noodles.

     
  9. Droolicious..Its been ages since I made these and my whole family just loves it.

     
  10. Noodles are a treat and with shezwan it sure must have rocked. Tofu on the side is extra addition and makes it nutritious too .

     
  11. Srividhya Says:
  12. I totally agree with noodles. These are not only kids friendly, I can gobble that entire plate as is. :-)

     
  13. Padmajha Says:
  14. Noodles based dishes are totally a hit, all the time! The bowl looks extremely tempting Harini.

     
  15. Archana Says:
  16. Noodles in any form are most welcome in my place too. Looks yum.

     
  17. veena Says:
  18. My daugter loves the indo chinese dishes. Looks very yumm

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory