The round-up of 'Kid's Delight - Healthy Snacks' is here. I thank Srivalli for graciously accepting my last minute effort to host the event with the theme. I was totally unprepared for all the interesting entries. 

Now that the new school year has started (for many and is yet to start for few) it is bound to be a challenge for every mom to pack healthy snacks for their kids. So to make a mom's job easy, here are some kid approved healthy snack ideas. 

Thanks to my fellow bloggers who have come up with some amazing ideas on how to pack some healthy snacks to please the kid's palate. 

Please go through all the entries at leisure and gather some mouth watering ideas on how to feed your kids healthy snacks! I hope these ideas will make your life easier in making sure the kids eat a nutritious snack.

They are listed in the order I received them.


The first entries came from Denny of Oh Taste n See,





Sarita from Sarita's Kitchen Blog





Lavina from Life's little treasures  sends




PJ of Seduce Your Tastebuds sends 




Manjula Bharath from Desi fiesta sends 



Srividhya Gopalakrishnan from Vidhya's Vegetarian Kitchen sends


Kalyani from Sizzling Tastebuds sends


Suma Gandlur from Veggieplatter sends




And finally some entries from Tamalapaku












   I have listed out all the entries which I received in the order. If I have missed out any entries, please let me know and understand that it was an error and not on purpose.
Posted by Harini R on Thursday, August 21, 2014
categories: | edit post

3 comments

  1. Sarita Says:
  2. Very nice and healthy recipes..As my younger one started kindergarten ysdy,already I'm worried what to pack everyday (picky eater)..Sure these will help me.

     
  3. Sooriya Says:
  4. Tats a very healthy and interesting list of recipes for kids. Have bookmarked!!!

     
  5. Srivalli Says:
  6. Awesome round up Harini..I forgot to mail the rest..:(

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory