A fantastic series it was this month and it would not have been possible without the initiation of Srivalli and the support of all my fellow bloggers. How can I forget the unflinching support of my family and neighbors who religiously ate all the baked goods I churned out this month?

I challenged myself to post only yeast based breads/rolls and it took quite a toll on my time and effort but I enjoyed it every bit! It was also quite a bit of learning and a pleasure to see the magic of yeast unfurl in the oven.

As promised here is the recap of the month long A-Z baking series. 
But before that here are the past Marathons I did with our group..  

Indian Food Odyssey - A Recap

Around the World in 30 Days - A Recap

Fire Up Your Oven - April 2015 - A Recap

Buffet On Table - September 2015 - A Recap


Recap of Journey through Maharashtrian Cuisine


Recap of Cooking Carnival - Sept' 2016

A for An Pan - A Sweet Bread From Japan



B for Broa - A Rustic Bread From Portugal




C for Ciabatta - A White Bread From Italy





D for Date And Walnut Bread - A Traditional Bread From Scotland



E for Epi - The Wheat Stalk Bread from France


F for Focaccia Caprese - A Flatbread From Italy




G for Gai Mei Bao ~ Cocktail Buns - China or Hong Kong




H for Hokkaido Milk Buns - Japan




I for Iced Buns - Britain




J for Jam Bread - USA




K for Khaliat Nahal ~ A Honey Comb Bread - Middle East 




L for Ladi Pav - India




M for Mojicones - Sweet Dinner Rolls From Columbia




N for Nissua ~ A Cardamom Bread From Finland 




O for Osterbrot ~ Easter Bread From Germany









BMLogo





Posted by Harini R on Tuesday, May 2, 2017

10 comments

  1. Beautiful round up and Harini , you have totally rocked . Loved the breads , they were amazing . I haven't bookmarked any posts , I am bookmarking the recaps , all the treasure is hidden in it ! 👌👌 one fantastic marathon . Kudos .

     
  2. Priya Suresh Says:
  3. Stunning round up Harini and you came up with so many astonishing bakes, eventhough you had hard time with your pictures lost, you still rocked and definitely a beautiful mega marathon for u.

     
  4. Pavani Says:
  5. Awesome round up Harini. I loved all your breads and have bookmarked a ton of them. I wish I could get to these ASAP because some of your breads were just too pretty and too tempting.

     
  6. Srivalli Says:
  7. Harini, such a wonderful roundup!..and what a fantastic theme you came up with!..you totally rocked with sub theme..as Vaishali said, I have bookmarked the roundup page..:0

     
  8. Such a wonderful recap Harini. Love all of your baked breads and buns. You should write a book. You really bake like a pro.

     
  9. Sowmya :) Says:
  10. Such an amazing bread collection Harini. Loved them all. I was most excited to see your post everyday since we had a similar sub theme. You totally rocked!!

     
  11. Srividhya Says:
  12. A great collection Harini. Loved all your breads. I wish I could be your neighbour. ;-)

     
  13. Lovely collection of Breads.. So many are in my to do list noW!! Cant wait to try it out !!

     
  14. Harini, each and every bread of yours have come out amazing. What a lovely collection and I have bookmarked many rolls from yours.

     
  15. Great post on "Fool Proof Baking Without Oven Or Pressure Cooker". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- barista college dubai | barista course

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory