Kudos to all the fellow members of the BM group for successfully completing this edition of Mega Marathon. As promised here is the recap of all the recipes I posted during this Mega Marathon aptly named, the Cooking Carnival!

I had chosen to post 26 Millet based recipes and since I had access to Bajra, Ragi, Jowar and Little Millet, I followed them as a pattern and I had fun revealing each and every recipe.

In the past I have done a few mega marathons. I shall list them here. 

Indian Food Odyssey - A Recap

Around the World in 30 Days - A Recap

Fire Up Your Oven - April 2015 - A Recap

Buffet On Table - September 2015 - A Recap


Recap of Journey through Maharashtrian Cuisine

Moving on to the posts for this Mega Marathon..































































Check out the recaps of all our fellow BMers.




Posted by Harini R on Sunday, October 2, 2016
categories: , | edit post

8 comments

  1. Priya Suresh Says:
  2. Learned so many interesting dishes through u, now i have couple of dishes to make and enjoy at home with this healthy grains.U rocked Harini.

     
  3. Kalyani Says:
  4. Even if i try one millet recipe per fortnight, its gonna be an year to finish all these millet based bookmarks, Harini :) well done :)

     
  5. Harini, I must say you have a treasure of millet recipes, I hardly include them in our menu but you have motivated me with your skills..truly fantastic.

     
  6. Suma Gandlur Says:
  7. You picked a lovely theme. That is great collection of recipes based on healthy millets. As Vaishali mentioned, we too are not into millets that much except ragi. However recently, I bought 3 different millet flours and they have been lying in my pantry untouched for months. You have inspired me enough to try some from your series now. :)

     
  8. Pavani Says:
  9. What a great series with millets Harini. I have so many of your dishes bookmarked now -- hopefully I'll get to make them some time soon.

     
  10. Srividhya Says:
  11. Millets are becoming popular again and you picked the apt theme and you rocked with all your 26 recipes. great going.

     
  12. A wonderful collection of millet-based recipes. Amazing roundup.

     
  13. Srivalli Says:
  14. What a feast Harini, I surely learnt and enjoyed so many new dishes..very good choice and what an effort!

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory