The much awaited round up of 'Only-Baked' event is here!! As promised I am posting the round up within 7 days after the event end date. My sincere thanks to Pari for her help and guidance in hosting this event. I should also make a special mention of the timely help from my husband in compiling the entries. But for his help, I wouldn't have been able to post this roundup today :) 

Oof..I never imagined it would take so much time and effort to compile all the entries. I am not complaining or anything but it was a very humbling experience. I am bowled over by the enthusiasm of my fellow bloggers whose entries have swamped my inbox!! Did I say all this enthusiasm was infectious as I baked quite a few goodies (Ok, some were as part of the Blogging Marathon!!)?

I have received some new, mouth watering and innovative bakes which I am sure I would be replicating in the near future. In fact S has been eyeing a few bakes and is eagerly waiting for them to be baked at home. I knew all the help he extended had something to do with 'eyeing' the mouthwatering entries (just kidding!!) !!

I received about 101 entries (excluding my own entries) out of which there were only 24 goodies with eggs, 41 entries were savory bakes (my personal favorites!!) and the rest were eggless. My heart felt thanks to all my friends who have contributed to the success of this event.

I have categorized all the entries as Baked Goodies with Eggs, Savory Goodies and Eggless Cakes, Breads and Cookies. I categorized them for my own future reference and for no other reason. The entries have been alphabetically sorted by the names of bloggers in each category. Enjoy browsing these treats at leisure just as I have enjoyed receiving them and browsing through them.

I have included all the entries to the best of my knowledge. But if any entry is missing, please understand that it was an honest mistake. I would be glad to rectify any errors in the links. I have come to understand that some of you might have sent the entries to Pari instead of to me. Such entries have not been included as I have no details of those entries. Kindly email me at mail2tamalapaku[@]gmail[.]com if there are any discrepancies. Also scroll down to the end of the post to see who was announced the winner of the giveaway by Pari.


~~~~~~~~~~~~Baked Goodies with eggs~~~~~~~~~~~~~






















  



Peanut Butter Cookies by Nupur Mehra of UK-Rasoi
























~~~~~~~~~Eggless Cakes, Breads and Cookies~~~~~~~~~





Granola by Anamika Arun of Taste Junction 





















Carrot Cake by Harini Shrinivas of Sugar 'n' Spice 


Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread by Harini Shrinivas of Sugar 'n' Spice 


 Moist Banana Bread by Harini Shrinivas of Sugar 'n' Spice 







 Eggless Dates Cake by Jyothi of Theveggiehut


 Tutti Frutti Cookies by Manisha Soni of Degchi




 Cherry crumble by Nupur Mehra of UK-Rasoi 






Raisins Cake by Premaltha Aravindhan of Premas Thaligai


Banana Butter Cake by Premaltha Aravindhan of Premas Thaligai








Instant Cookies Treat by Raksha Kamat of Raksha's Kitchen 






 Eggless Walnut Muffins by Saraswathi Iyer of SimplySara










Nankhatai by Srivalli of Spice your Life! 

  








Easy Lime Cookies by Suma Gandlur of Veggieplatter




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Savory Bakes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baked potato chips Anamika Arun of Taste Junction 



  
















Garlic Swirl Bread Roll by Harini Shrinivas of Sugar 'n' Spice 
















 Veg Au Gratin by Nupur Mehra of UK-Rasoi




Baked Methi Chaman by Nupur Mehra of UK-Rasoi






  Baked French Fries by Premaltha Aravindhan of Premas Thaligai








 Baked Dosa by Rajani of My Kitchen Trials





  


 Handvo by Shobha of Food Mazaa




Tapioca and Soya Puffs by Sobha Shyam of Good Food
















 Vegetable Dum Biryani by Vatsala Rana of Show and Tell


Finally the winner of the giveaway as announced by Pari is Nivedita of Nivedita's Kitchen. Check Pari's space for details.

Thank you all for this wonderful experience. Hoping to have your support and encouragement in my future events as well.

Posted by Harini on Thursday, August 4, 2011
categories: | edit post

21 comments

  1. All are delicious. have bookmarked. Nice roundup.

     
  2. Awesome roundup! Looks like a one-stop-shop for all baking recipes...

     
  3. what an awesome round-up harini ! congrats to nivedita

     
  4. Great on. I'm going to bookmark this page for my future baking inspirations!!

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. This is a never ending list of baked goodies...awesome roundup and good job
    congarts to nivedita

    sukanya

     
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. yummy and very sweet round up dear....

    http://anuzhealthykitchen.blogspot.com/2011/07/event-berries-strawberry-desserts.html

     
  9. Harini Says:
  10. Wow superb Round up.. All of them look so inviting and delicious :) Have bookmarked this page to try them out one by one :)

    Thanks!

    Happy Blogging!

     
  11. Tadka Pasta Says:
  12. Great round-up! Put on a few pounds just looking at all those pictures :)

     
  13. Tadka Pasta Says:
  14. Thanks for hosting!

     
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. That's a yummy round up....

     
  17. wow,
    I can open a bakery and run a successful business with these yummy baked recipes..
    Congrats for this huge success..
    All the best
    and hey I am the winner of this event :-))))

     
  18. beautiful roundup delicious bakes looks wonderful
    thank you

     
  19. harini-jaya Says:
  20. Thanks everyone!
    @ Nivedita - Congratulations!! Sorry for not wishing you earlier!!

     
  21. Vaishali Says:
  22. Awesome roundup, Harini-Jaya. Kudos for putting together more than 100 entries!

     
  23. Suma Gandlur Says:
  24. Truly, an amazing collection of baked goodies.
    I will refer this page for my future baking projects. :)

     
  25. Usha Says:
  26. Awesome roundup! Savory bakes are my favorites too, although I have a sweet tooth

     
  27. Kalyani Says:
  28. Simply mindblowing !! Great job, Harini !! This page definitely bookmarked :-)

    Cheers
    Kalyani
    NEW EVENT : Healthy Lunchbox Ideas – HLI - Carrots
    Indian Mithai Mela ending 8th Aug

     
  29. Srivalli Says:
  30. Excellent efforts harini, sure is a collection to check again..thanks for the efforts.

     
  31. Sudeshna Says:
  32. Such a wonderful round-up. I'm bookmarking this page.

     
  33. What a delicious round-up and so many new recipes!

     
  34. Wonderful roundup Harini! So many mouthwatering recipes! Bookmarking to try out soon :)

     
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Tamalapaku


Follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tamalapaku on Facebook

Subscribe via Email


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


On Our Menu









Archives

Followers

Member Of

All recipes are on Petitchef
Top Food Blogs
Blog Directory